- Get a cart with spare solar panels.
- Put a space suit on and get out of the station.
- Make your way to the northern solar panels.
- Use a screwdriver to screw and unscrew the panels.
- Examine panel slots to identify which one of them is malfunctioning.
- Fix the broken slots with a wrench.
- Press to extend the protective hull.
- Press to get a report on a specific compartment.
- This way, you can identify which ports are malfunctioning. Fix them with a screwdriver.
- Swipe your Technical Department card on the MCU to gain access to the atmospheric equipment.
- Use REFILL mode to pump oxygen in.
- Use FILTER to eliminate smoke and harmful substances.
- Use SIPHON to pump oxygen out.
- Unscrew the safety cover with a screwdriver.
- Press to move the cover out of the way.
- Press to turn it on or off.
- Use wires to fix the broken generator.
- Press to put the cover back on.
- You will need a space suit since Respiratory Masks will only save you from hypoxia and will not protect you from the vacuum.
- If you cannot get one, painkillers may help you last for a few more seconds.
- You can open the Emergency Doors either with a crowbar or Technical ID card.
- Use improvised hatches. Before going into a depressurized compartment, pump out the oxygen from the one you are currently in. After that, you can safely walk out without being afraid of sudden air gusts.
- If you don't have enough access to pump out the oxygen, grab a handhold before opening the airlock.
- You will need a FixBoy on your arm and a foam container to fix the dents. You can put the container on your back or simply hold it in your hand.
- Press in order to release the foam and shut the hole.
- Refill the compartment with oxygen.
- Call an Engineer.
- The Engineer must smash the console with something heavy.
- If the console display breaks, replace the glass. You will need a glass shard (can be obtained by breaking a glass table or a window) and a FixBoy.