Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alchemist brews astonishing potions.
- Engineer builds most enduring walls and bridges.
- Miner digs deep.
- Peasant sows the soil for crops and pigtails. They can also tame arelits.
- Priest can do almost everything the Bishop does. You can create a church by crafting a big stone cross.
- Consyte hastens to cater for everyone.
- Shroomcutter gathers shroomwood.
- Cook carries the entire kitchen set in their portable refrigerator.
- Znamak does tattooing and crafts artifacts.
- Blacksmith forges cones.
- Tanner collects hides and makes useful items with them.
- Pcheloved collects honey from cave bees.
- Swineherd travels the caves with their piggy friend. It would be extremely sad to part with her!
- Soapmaker is not really useful, though he has a huge battle-spoon!
- Courier - Evermail delivers the parcel with a small delay. The package has a dactyl lock - only the recipient could open it!
- Gem Cutter - a rich person who loves processing precious stones.
- Reporter streams a live report from the middle of the dangerous caves. You can watch it at the Ravenheart's cinema.
- Pathfinder can accurately determine their location on the map. They know which way to look to find somebody.
- Bard brings joy via singing songs and playing his baliset.
- Hunter has a bow with arrows and an eagle's eye.
- Healer has a first aid kit along with the tools to perform surgeries.
- Stone Carver - one of not-so-many who can make stone sculptures.
- Acrobat - nimble and full of life, they can perform tricks. To do this, use + on yourself.
- Teacher knows how to do random things and can teach somebody how to do them pretty well too. Teaching is done by clicking the TEACH button in the bottom-right.
- Trader carries a commstation with 300 obols and a mysterious package, in which they will find what they put there before the journey.
- Fisher has a fishing rod, a stock of worms and lots of free time.
- Thief masterfully snatches stuff from their friends' pockets and picks locks.
- Drugdealer has a chip for the commstation that opens Foxic's Pleasure and a sample package hidden in their whistle.
- Prostitute - pleases your eyes with a pretty outfit.
- Martial Artist knows how to fight well and is desperate for a pupil.
- Vampire Hunter saves the souls of the Undead by stuffing their bodies with silver daggers.
- Town Guard looks for a town to guard.