FromJump to navigation Jump to search
Panel of Inventory
- Head. You can combine some headgear. For example, put a chainmail hood in this slot, and then click on it with a helmet.
- Ear. People carry cigarettes behind them.
- Mask. Is also good for cigarettes and facehuggers.
- Eyes. Eyeglasses fit well here.
- Back. It's a place for cloaks, backpacks, bags and wounded comrades (use on a lying comrade and click on the Back slot to carry him.
- Neck - Amulets, gorgets e.t.c
- Back - additional slot. Cannot be used to wear cloaks and backpacks, but can handle a bag or a sheath.
- Armor or overcoat. Some pieces could also be combined: for example, a hauberk and a breastplate.
- Toggle Right/Left hand.
- Forearms. You cannot put a bracelet on your right forearm with your right hand.
- Footwear. If you wear high boots, use to hide a small item in a bootleg.
- Belt. shows the secret second belt slot.
Panel of Combat
- Special actions
- 2HAND: grab your weapon with both hands.
- LOOK UP.
- HIDE. Works only in the darkness or with special abilities (some Grosth Followers can hide in miasma, and Aliens can hide in their Slime).
- BLIND: your character will swing his weapon in attempt to make a blind attack. to attack behind yourself.
- INTENTS are used in many interactions.
- HELP: wake up a person, give food (you must target MOUTH), perform rescue breathing or heart massage.
- GRAB. wrench a body part, break neck, take down the enemy or even rip a limb off (if you're extremely strong). Grabbed limb cannot be used.
- DISARM: use on your enemy's torso to push him (effective only if his COMBAT MODE is turned off). With this intent, you can also disarm your enemy with your weapon, for example if you duel with swords.
- HARM: deliver damage. It often has a higher priority than an item's purpose: don't drink from bottles with this intent selected.
- Special actions (2).
on a target to use them.
- STEAL. Use it with an empty hand to pickpocket. If you target Torso, the pickpocket attempt will apply to both pockets and bags the target wields. Use it with an item to toss it (for example, if you want to frame someone as a Thanati, toss some corrupted flesh into their pocket). Keep this mode activated if you want to grab your weapons without making a noise.
- JUMP. Note: only Obkrisens and other supernatual creatures are able to jump upstairs.
- BITE. Some creatures and mutants could even gnaw off bodyparts of their enemies. allows to spit an item out.
- Defense Mode
- DODGE. Your character will dodge attacks. It doesn't work if there's nowhere to step away. GPC bible blessings increase this roll.
- PARRY. Your character will parry attacks. After doing so, your weapon will not be ready to be used again instantly and you won't be able to perform attacks with it for a few moments.
- Fixed Eye
- Your character will try to keep his direction while he moves. Useful if you retreat while keeping your enemies at gunpoint. to Gaze Around to find enemies and traps. to Reset Camera.
- DROP an item you're currently holding on the floor, THROW an item you're currently holding.
- Drop the object you're currently pulling.
- COMBAT MODE. Essential to your survival. Turning it on means your character is fully aware. Without it, you will miss enemy attacks and other evil actions.
- Combat styles. Press on it to show the tabs. More here.
- SPRINT. Run as fast as possible.
Panel of Life
- Target doll. Choose a part of your or enemy body to interact with. to choose a random part. Targeting a specific body part in ranged combat isn't possible, instead the height relies on height. For an eample, if the left leg is targeted, then the bullet can hit either one of the legs or the groin.
- Breath indicator. Red means your character is out of air (he is underwater, in vacuum, without lungs or being strangled) or is holding their breath. on it to hold breath.
- Mood. Bad mood makes you ineffective and will cause tantrums (fancy name for spirit possessions). on it to see the joys and sorrows of your character. In Lifeweb, mood cannot be positive, it ranges from extremely negative to neutral.
- Surrender. Your character gives up his ability to fight and shows the enemies their wish for a peaceful outcome. Decent players will usually show mercy to you.
- Hunger and thirst indicators.
- Cute buttons
- SWORD: Character's skills. In combat mode, when using a training weapon it shows bonuses and penalties that influenced the success chance of the last attack.
- BLOOD DROP: Houses of Ravenheart. Tells you about the families that live in the Fortress.
- FACE: Character's memories. You can view the full log of the round here.
- QUESTION: and are used for fast access to recipes and hotkeys.
- Moving mode: Walk/Jog.
- Delay Indicator: Left and right are hands, the middle shows if your character lost their balance and is vunerable to attacks.
- Toggle body position: Stand up/Lay down.
- Temperature indicator: You can feel hot due to sickness.
- Health status: gives a full report. enables detailed examination: when looking at other characters, you will learn more about their wounds.
- Stamina: + will show you the factors that influence your fatigue level. allows you to make an EFFORT: raise a stat for a short period or resist your vomit reflex.
- Strict buttons
- Sleep/Awake. Sleeping anywhere but a bed doesn't heal you.
- Eyes. If you still have your eyes you can close and open them. Can be to prevent opening them upon waking up.
- RESIST to break free from a grab. You can also unbuckle from beds and chairs with it. enables obedience mode: no action against your character will be resisted.
Combat and Interaction
- Select active target zone: ...
- Random target zone:
- Select interaction intent (help, grab...): + ...
- Special interaction (kick, steal...) + ... -
- Resist, Struggle:
- Toggle combat mode:
- Switching combat styles: + ...
- Cross/Praise :
- Bow down:
- Ask to Stop:
- Say (once):
- Toggle Say:
- Point at something: +
- Hold breath:
- Toggle hand:
- Toggle stance:
- Dance: +
- Rise (from chair, with wings): +
- Descend (or sit on chair): +
- Hiding behind a large object: drag yourself onto the object.
- Hiding behind a wall: direct your back at the wall, drag yourself onto it.
- Toggle belt slot +
- Throw/Catch :
- Give item: +
- Drop Item:
- Drop items from both hands: +
- Place item on the nearest table: +
- Pull: +
- Stop pulling:
- Gaze around, find traps, sniff air: +
- Investigate space in front of you: (in combat mode: blind attack)
- Look up:
- Examine: +
- Fixed eye:
Used with: code locks, landline phones, the nuclear bomb.
Usage: hover your mouse over the desired object, then start typingthe numbers. For the ancient control scheme: +
- Primary radio channel: ";Now we're doomed!"
- Dedicated radio channel: "!" : ":!Now we're doomed!"
- Servants radio channel: "%" ":%Now we're doomed!"
- Whisper: "+Now we're doomed!"
- Custom speech: "smiles*Now we're doomed!"
- Examining object/Character: +
- Pointing at object/character: +
- Dragging object/character: +
- Changing the combat mode: Numpad0 / по себе.
- Fixing a jammed weapon: on the weapon
- Giving items: +
- Sharing your knowledge:
- Undressing: drag your target onto yourself.
- Playfulness: drag yourself onto your target.
- Second belt slot: on belt.
- Check pulse: +
- Attack overhead object: +
- Unbandage: +
- Take an item across the table : without an additional intent. Useful during card games.
- Aiming with a ranged weapon / threat someone with a melee weapon +
- Dropping/pulling up your pants: drag your pants onto the slot in which they're being worn.
- Hitting somebody with the back of your head: drag yourself onto the tile behind you.
- Grab the blade of your sword: drag the sword onto the hand that's holding it.
- Bayonet attack: without an additional intent.
- : OOC/LOOC
- : Reset camera
- : Enter Commands
- : Help
- Full Screen: +
- Show/hide the bottom panel: +
SPECIAL COMMANDS ()
|retro||old-style HUD (for smaller screens)|
|wsad||toggle control scheme|
|setfontsize||modify the default font size|
|fix64||x2 resolution instead of stretch|
|optimize||additional defects (complete blindness, lack of legs, etc.)|
|aids||have a chance of spawning with some STD|
|sethand||as a Baron, choose someone as a Hand (before round starts)|
|setspouse||choose someone as your spouse (they must give consent)|
|brohand||agree to be a Hand (except Merchant and Inquisitor). By entering it during lobby, it'll announce to every Baron about your wish to become a Hand and will offer to pick you as one.|
|squireme||priority of squire assignment|
|tnc||a minor chance of becoming a crew member during a mode with orbital station, if you don't get your primary role|
|kindle fire right here||?|
|invite||invite a friend (requires Comrade access)|
|showlads||show player keys (after roundend)|
|mycolor||choose OOC color (if available)|