|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Latest revision as of 07:51, 5 April 2020
Cybertechnian will have to fight with their own creation - the digital guardians of the Matrix, which protect the knowledge of the Station from themself.
- For the first 10-30 seconds, the active protection systems will be in sleep mode, which will allow you to orient yourself before you will be detected.
- Entry / Exit Point. Exiting at an arbitrary point can damage the user.
- Blue ICE. Restricts movement. allows you to deactivate it.
- Red ICE. Collision with it leads to an increase in the level of security, replacing most of the ICE in the directory with Black ICE and attracting guardians.
- Black ICE. Dangerous static protocol. Collision with it terminates the session and causes serious damage to the user's brain.
- Unstable Black ICE. Active at certain time periods. When activated, it blocks a portion of the directory.
- Scanners. They move in random directions. Upon collision the session will be terminated.
- Spores. They actively look for traces of the intruder. Upon collision the session will be terminated.
- Cyberspace Carp. Activated at higher levels of difficulty. It has a high detection range, being able to find the hacker from long distances. Each hit increases the user's fatigue until the session is terminated.
- Garbage Data. Slows down your movement and restricts your field of view.
- DATA. You need to collect everything in the directory to unlock the technology.
- ICE-Pick - removes any information in cyberspace. Not recommended to use on the Exit Point and useful data.
- Scan - Highlights everything in the field of view.
- Emergency Exit - Terminates the session. Use at the Exit Point.
- Located in your quarters. At such a secret facility - completely illegal.
- In no case should you try to use it to gain unauthorized access to any station systems.