- Place a piece of ore (or an object for melting) in the Smelter.
- If you use the Great Smelter, you will need 4 pieces of ore.
- Great Smelter can also produce steel (3 iron + 1 coal).
- Activate the smelter. Either by lighting it up with any fire source, or, if it's the Great Smelter, by adding coal to the coal receiver and pulling the lever.
- Take the resulting ingot with Tongs and warm it up in the Forge.
- Place the ignot on the anvil with your Tongs.
- Hit the ignot with your Hammer, to choose which object to make.
- Notes: (2) - requires two ingots, (+STAFF) - requires a wooden staff, (+H) - requires a wooden stick.
- Heat the ingot if it gets cold and hit it with a hammer until the object is complete.
- After completing the product, you can improve its quality by pressing on the anvil with the ingot on it and repeat the process.
- Again take the ingot with your Tongs and cool it down by clicking on a water source (can be in a container) to get the finished product.
- If you are a blacksmith with a specialization (for example, a Weaponsmith), you can switch between the full list of products and your specialization with on the anvil. Products within the specialization have a +1 to quality.
- BALANCED: A small bonus to accuracy.
- WEIGHTED: Damage bonus, increasing the delay between attacks
- PIERCING: Bonus to armor piercing for stabs. When modified, the cutting edge is lost.
- TRAINING: Loss of the cutting edge, reduced damage.
- NAME: Gives the weapon a name.
- Open the craft tab and choose something you want to craft.
- Put the items required for it in front of you.
- Craft the product.
- Use with your pickaxe on the rocks to dig.
- If you feel the dirt falling on you while you dig - there is a possibility of a cave in.
- Craft Columns to prevent cave ins.
- Use to dig a stairway leading up.
- Use a shovel to dig down.
- A grave, dug by a shovel, can be handled with a pickaxe to create a stairway leading down.
- Obkrisens can dig without tools.
- The entire map of the game is divided into sections with a random set of ores and soil density.
- Closer to the surface, digging is harder and ores are less common.
- In some areas you can get to the aquifer by digging down.
- Click on the mailbox with a paper in your hand and enter the full name of the recipient to send the letter.
- The recipient must have a ring issued in their name to be able to receive the letter.
- If the recipient doesn't have a bracelet, they will not be notified of the letter or incoming package.
- Instead of the name of the recipient, you can enter the number of the mailbox (for example, #665). The letter or package will immediately arrive there without stopping at the Sorting Center.
- If you anonymously blackmail a person and demand a ransom, it would be wise to tell them the number of the mailbox instead of your actual name for sending money.
- Examine the mailbox ( + ) to find out its number.
- Click on the mailbox to receive a letter or a package.
- To make a package, put paper on the table, dump the items on it and click on the paper with another paper.
- Do not send grenades via Evermail: clumsy Northerners will explode while unfolding the packages.
- Using any blunt object, extract the seeds from the crop or spores from the mushroom by crushing them.
- Pour the water on the cave soil to turn it into Mud. Soiler's Farm already has the land lot prepared for it.
- Plant the seeds in the mud.
- Examine the planting every now and then to find out if it requires more water or fertilizers.
- Watering or fertilizing the plant will additionally give the adjacent mud tiles 50% of the water or fertilizer applied. Make use of it to sow large areas.
- Fertilize the plant with sweet bread, spoiled food or bone meal (use bones on the Millstone to acquire some).
- If you lack the fertilizers, try to remember where you buried your comrade's corpse. The soil around the graves will be more fertile.
- Click on the planting to harvest. The yield will depend on your Farming skill.
- If the crop is not harvested in time, it will wither.
- Do not trample over the plantings.
- Grow Pigtails to get Fibers.
- Grow Sweet Pods to get Sugar.
- Feed the arelits so that they kiss each other and lay eggs.
- If well fed arelits aren't doing their stuff - stop looking at them! Leave the beauties alone.
- Bring the eggs to the place where you are most comfortable to meet the newborn arelits.
- It is known that the acquired characteristics are inherited. The offspring will adopt the characteristics of the parents, depending on how you fed them in childhood.
- You will need the Riding skill to tame them.
- Come closer to the arelit and hug them.
- If the arelit doesn't see you as their master and tries to kill you, it means that your taming attempt has failed. Somebody else should tame him.
- Whisper the new name to the arelit.
- Lay down.
- Drag yourself onto the arelit.
- If you are rushing in while mounted on the arelit and in combat mode, the attack will be performed automatically. Be careful - you can injure your comrades.
- If you have a stabbing weapon, the tile right in front of you will be attacked.
- If you have a slashing weapon, you will attack the tile to your left or right, depending on the hand that holds the weapon.
- Arelits can swim well. It is advised to cross the rivers on their backs.
- Arelityonoks will grow up differently depending on the food you feed them.
- Adult arelits are not affected by different types of food: they may just as well enjoy the potatoes.
|Potato||Arelits love potatoes, hold it in your hand and presson the arelit to lure him.|
|Carrot||It will make the arelit faster.|
|Apple||Makes the arelit tougher and harder to kill.|
|Pumpkin||The arelit becomes evil. Not only their nature will get worse, but they will also start consuming corpses.|
|Lemon||Affects teeth grow in a good way.|
|Chilli Pepper||Makes arelits eager to reproduce.|
- It is well known that rats reproduce by budding.
- To force them to reproduce, throw some food at them. They will take care of the rest themselves.
- Sometimes, instead of reproducing, the rat will grow into a larger and infertile one. This type is suitable for skinning.
- Cut open a friend, get rid of one of his organs and shove a living Purring Maggot into his body.
- After waiting a little, come back and harvest the maggots.
- Squeeze the maggots into buckets to get Milk and cook the Cheese out of it.
- Put a worm on the fishing rod.
Characters with the appropriate skills (for example, Hump and a Migrant-Stone carver) can create statues.
- Create a stone block.
- Take the Chisel in one hand, and the Mason's Hammer in the other.
- Click the chisel on the stone block to select the type of a statue. If there are other characters nearby, you can depict them.
- Write a cool description.
- Keep clicking the chisel on the Block until the statue is complete.
On a canvas
- Use the brush on the Palette to select a color.
- Draw with a brush on the canvas.
- Click on the drawing with a free hand to finish and sign it.
- Use the frame to hang the masterpiece on the wall.
On a sketch paper
- Craft sketch paper from a simple paper.
- Use a pen or the Cave pencil to draw a sketch.
You will need a needle, ink and a finished sketch. If the ink is not available, you can make it in a mortar (any mushroom + charcoal), or you can dip the needle on a pen.
- Undress the customer.
- Take the ink covered needle in one hand, and your sketch in the other hand.
- Turn the customer to the front or back. In these lands, tattooing is usually done only on the stomach or on the back.
- Click on the customer with the needle to start the tattooing process.
- Wash the resulting tattoo with alcohol to avoid inflammation.
Smoothing the walls
After the room is dug out in the rocks, the walls can be smoothed with a Chisel.
Engraving the walls
While holding the sketch in one hand, click on the smoothed walls with a Chisel to engrave the walls with a drawing.