Difference between revisions of "Pilot"
(Created page with "Like Marshal, you are part of the IntenSecure, which provides specialists to other corporations, such as Tri-Net. Shortly after waking up, you will discover the loss of y...")
Latest revision as of 21:26, 12 July 2019
Like Marshal, you are part of the IntenSecure, which provides specialists to other corporations, such as Tri-Net.
Shortly after waking up, you will discover the loss of your beloved vessel Charon (thanks to the traitor). Now you have only a small scout and a lot of work.
- Locate the EVA compartment and collect the necessary equipment.
- Be sure not to leave an emergency beacon under your pillow.
- Pack yourself in a spacesuit, grab a satchel and a spare oxygen tank.
- Use on the satchel to turn on the suction.
- Go to your scout, unlock the control panel with your card and specify the purpose of the flight.
- Local Mining Mission : Visit asteroids where Zrbyte is often found.
- Salvage Mission : a journey to the gathering of dead Corporation ships. You can find Elerium in the asteroids nearby.
- Satellite : Journey to your observation satellite where the android Lance is stationed. Coordinates require declassification by the Science Department. The security code is known to the director.
- Base </ B>: Travel to your secret base on the planet Evergreen. Starting the search for Charon is most logical from here. Installation of the landing module component is required (can be found on wrecked ships).
- <B> Distress Signal : If the communications equipment detected a signal from an emergency beacon, you can go to that particular void passage where your lost comrade is suffering.
- Use the Gravi-cutter for splitting rocks.
- Take an activated ore collector with you.
- If you come across gold - it means no luck!
- Check the dosimeter - the spacesuit provides only a little bit of rad protection.
- Looking into the corpses of decrepit ships is very dangerous. Before taking the risk, supply the crew with resources, pamper the Psionic with knowledge and bequeath your stuff to the captain.
- Lend the toolbox to the Engineer. Or the engineer himself with his boss.
- Stumbling on a cryochamber, do not rush to open it - decompression will kill the survivor. Use a wrench to unscrew it and deliver it to the station.
- If you were blocked by psi-wall, return with Psionic: he will be able to overcome it.
The glass of your helmet looks unreliable. The Research Department will make you a spacesuit without this flaw.