Difference between revisions of "Engineer"
(Created page with "== Quick building == Holding the Mason's Hammer in your hands, select the desired recipe from the crafting tab. Now you will build when clicking the ground with the hammer. I...")
Revision as of 11:31, 9 July 2019
Holding the Mason's Hammer in your hands, select the desired recipe from the crafting tab. Now you will build when clicking the ground with the hammer.
In this way, large spaces can be quickly covered with floors.
Fence - sturdy fence. Do not resist just before the siege weapons like strong clubs.
Wooden Walls protects well and burns well.
Stone Walls is a common option for fortifications.
Windows allow you to fire at the enemy, works in both directions. Keep crossbows and ammunition near them.
Smyakot is easily prepared in a bucket. The cave walls plastered with it are not inferior in strength to stone.
Mounds used as cover from projectiles. Constructing them on pit edges will not allow climbing out of the pit. Important: mounds, which lie directly in front of windows will not restrict shooting through them.
Wooden Doors </ B> not very strong, but it can be fixed with logs.
<B> Metal Doors </ B> is almost impregnable.
<B> Pits with stakes </ B> are made from graves and stakes. Most often they will kill your friends.
- To link two objects (for example, a door with a lever or a pressure plate and a hatch), use a Mechanism.
A trap is made of mechanism and stone. After that, it must be armed and loaded with something sharp or heavy. It'll trigger when you step in it.
- Use Tell about traps to warn your comrades!
- At All-migration, comrades know about traps without needing to use this command.
- A grenade in a trap will be automatically blown up when activated.
- Large buttons on the floor. Work from weights like enemies, corpses and chests.
- By default activated by everyone. Use on the pressure plate if you do not want you and your comrades to get caught.
- Pressure plates can be built over a pit, if there is a hatch on it.
- If you have an extra gun or a crossbow, place the loaded weapon on a chair and connect it to a pressure plate or a lever. Weapons will be considered pre-aimed and will have a high chance of hitting them (often higher than if you were shooting from it!)