- Choose appearance, name, skin color.
- Special options that have their own accents:
- Salarians. Choose a Forelock for your hairstyle
- Rahalians. Choose dark skin.
- Ginks. Choose one of those surnames: Yang, Chi, Chang, Zhao, Huang, Tong, Liao, Qin, Qing, Ming, Wei, Jin, Xia, Yuan, Tang, Sui
- Choose a vice and a zodiac sign.
- Be Antagonist: determines whether you will become a villain. Options: YES!, Yes and No. The first option will give you a high priority, but it will not be saved between the rounds.
- Faith: Heresy: in the Fortress you will become one of the Thanati cultists, and if you play Migrant, you will be a follower of the Old Ways. This option is not saved between the rounds to prevent the players who are not interested in playing Thanati at the moment from entering the Cult.
- Save the character! Each player can have up to 10 saved characters.
Requires you to indulge them constantly, in case of ignoring them, they will give you mood and stat penalties. Self-flaggelation replaces satisfaction. Consuming your favorite alcoholic drink will get rid of the penalties for a short time.
- Chain Smoker. Buy smokes or fill your pipe with Barhovik powder.
- Photographer. You want to take pictures of people.
- Random. 50% chance of not having a vice at all.
- Sexoholic. You regularly want to amuse yourself.
- Voyeurism. You regularly want to watch others amuse each other
- At first sight. The one you look first at will become the object of your passion. You will have to look at them regularly.
- Dependency. Dependence on a specific medicine.
- Gambler. You will need to spend your money in the slot machine.
- Necrophilia. Love towards the dead.
- Graphomaniac. Gotta write stuff in your diary. All the diaries are published at the end of the round.
- Playfulness. Child-only vice, replaces the Dependency automatically for children. Need to squeeze teddy bears and other toys.
- Alcoholic. You have to get drunk regularly. If the depression isn't going away - drink more.
- Sweet tooth. Need for sweets.
- Lonely. You have to get kissed by opposite sex.
- Masochism. You need to get beatings from the opposite sex.
- Neat. You have an urge to clean EVERYTHING!
- Kleptomaniac. You want to snatch stuff from people's pockets.
- Devotee. You respect your faith. Christians (Fortress): Pray in the Church, then make a donation or receive absolution from the Bishop. Christians (caves): pray at the cross. Old Believers: Pray at the idol. Consytes: Resurrect a person. Thanati: Praise the Lord on the Sigil.
Always active, you don't need to indulge them.
- Low Pain Threshold. Doubles the pain from any injury.
- Sensitivity. You'll loose your consciousness after seeing cruelty.
- Pyromaniac. You want to see the world burn.
- Whiner. You get sad more from any troubles.
- Cripple. Choice: No tongue, No eye, No leg. One-legged characters begin the game with a simple Prosthetic.
- Partially Deaf. You have trouble hearing.
- Bad sight. Your sight radius is lowered.
- Click "Make Special" in the character creation menu. You may get a flaw, an advantage or a special task.
- IN - Intelligence
- ST - Strength
- WP - Will Power
- DX - Dexterity
- PR - Perception
- HT - Health
- Denote the nature of your character. Select the description closest to your character to give other players an idea of it.
- Detailed descriptions are available in the game help ( ).
- If you are not too deeply interested in a role-playing game, select priorities that match your personality.
Almost every half an hour your character will crave to reflect on the bygone experience and the corresponding button will appear in one of the in-game tabs.
- Reflecting will provide you with one of the random perks.
- You will receive +1 WP.
- In Great Migration mode it will also fetch you the victory points.
Some of the perks are random, the others can be a part of your job or are acquired as a result of tragic events.
- The persistent reward points saved between the rounds.
- They have minimal impact on the gameplay, but they are nice to receive and hurtful to lose.
- Effects of negative CHR: Censor role is not available, low priority in the distribution of roles.
- Effects of positive CHR: +1 WP for every 10 XP.
Different ways of spending them:
- All-Migration. To summon pain and adventures to the other players.
- Get rid of the Vice. Removes your addiction.
- Conceal Role. Before the start of the round, you can hide your role. In addition, this prepares you for the adventure: the willingness to start will be canceled if a special mode falls out, allowing you to enter as either Obkrisens or a member of the Station's crew.
- Wipe the Chromosomes. Sets the chromosomes at 0 for all players.