I DON'T UNDERSTAND
I have never played Space Station 13!
If, for an ordinary SS13 player, the mechanics of LFWB seems to be overwhelming and confusing, then for a complete beginner... well, it will be better to go through the "training" in space.
Recommended servers (Russian): Animus Station
- S1 - byond://play.lfwb.ru:1923 - English server 1.
- S2 - byond://play.lfwb.ru:2422 - English server 2.
- RU - byond://play.lfwb.ru:1984 - Russian server.
Friday 20:00 - Sunday 3:00 (GMT+3, Moscow time).
The only way of getting in if you've never visited lifeweb before is getting invited by one of the regulars.
Main page: Interface
What about the rules...
After playing Space Station 13, you are probably familiar with what seems to be a bad thing to do in such games. And, most likely, you read a ton of rules, trying to hide under the ruthless gaze of the admins.
You can relax now: immerse yourself in the narrative without looking back to the wardens. More here.
Recommended for the new players: Squire, Heir/Successor, Nun and Apprentice Not Recommended: Migrant (Hard), Bum (Very hard)
First few rounds, the events will fly over your head. We do hope that the question "What's happening?" - is your favorite one: ask it around, and you will gradually understand everything.
Cemetery of Unclear Moments
... That do not fit into the scope of guides.
Due to the specifics of the misanthropic design of the game, there are quite a few of them.
▪ Things from the backpack can not be reached while it is hanging on the back. Put it in your hand first.
▪ The door lock is toggled with the(if you have enough access).
▪ To eat and drink, you need to choose mouth on Doll.
▪ To drink tap water, you need to bite the tap.
▪ The sword in the stabbing mode can begrabbed with the other hand by the blade to apply accurate strikes to the articulations in the armor.
▪ If you fall asleep in the bed and close the game, your body will be given to one of the Wraiths.
▪ Migrants must choose a class before they can get up.
▪ You better not breathe in the purple clouds. The stench can be so unbearable that you may not be able to hold the contents of your stomach. And it is not even the worst that can happen!
▪ The burial in the coffin (or sarcophagus) is possible without the actual burial - if you want to make a crypt or take the deceased down the river. To do this, you need to pray near the coffin with the dead.
▪ Thanati can not be "baptized again": they were already post-Christians, but they rejected their faith. On the other heretics, baptism works.
▪ Hidden emotes: *burp *krak *whistle *finger
▪ Close/open eyes: *eyes