From Lifeweb Wiki
Fortune Teller is the master of fates and simply a thieving lady. Holy Inquisition is not interested in her practices, but they are still despised by faith. She is old, even though she hides her age behind the charms.
- Deck of cave Tarot is your essential tool.
- See the playing cards guide to learn how to use them.
- Upon examining a card, Fortune Teller will estimate it's meaning. For example, IX - The Hermit: Meditation, Solitude, Contemplation.
- Spread out three cards and tell your customer a story based on their meanings.
- Do not forget to take a fee.
- Cave Tarot differs from the classic in slightly changed Major Arcanas. You can use the real divination guides to play the Fortune Teller better.
- Sit your customer, sit in your chair in front of them and click "Divination".
- You will see their Fate: for example, "You see the horror of the dead!" means that your customer is capable of scaring the undead away.
- Use Divination to complete the tarot deal.
- It is also possible to Divine by holding a person by the hand.
- You are able to remove minor curses using the verb "Lift Curses".
- Not all curses can be lifted easily. With the help of prophetic weed from Pusher, Fortune Teller is able to find out the Thanati member who brought a severe curse upon the customer. This can also be done using "Lift Curses".
- You can curse your foe if you managed to get a chunk of their hair ("Take One's Life")
- You can summon the souls of the dead through the Skull Pillar and communicate with them. Wraiths may also come to you on their own and complain about their sorrowful experience.
- It would not be wise to spread this information - you lived this long by keeping your secrets and not making any enemies.
- By adding a new skull to the Pillar, you can acquire the gift of its owner (for example, Prophet's or Znamak's).
- Two love potions are in your possession. One sip, and the beloved will fall in love with your client at first sight.
- Use a stabbing weapon to create a Charm from the blank by carving a Sign under which your customer was born.
- You can find a person by touching their photo.
- Do not forget to invite customers or wait for dwellers by your open door.